Section: Firebird documentation (1)
:fbguard -forever [option...] (default)
:fbguard -onetime [option...]
- Keep restarting the Firebird server forever. This is the default if no command is given.:
- The opposite of -forever. Doesn't restart the Firebird server if it crashes.:
- Detach from the controlling terminal.:
- -pidfile filename
- Write the PID of thee started firebird server to the specified file.:
- Ignore startup errors. Combining this with -forever can lead to endless loop in case there is some problem that prevents the Firebird server from starting.:
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
Copyright (C) Damyan Ivanov, 2009.
This manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov for the Debian project but may be used by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.