Updated: Aug 13, 2008
fc-query [ -Vh ]
fc-query queries font-file(s) using the normal fontconfig rules and prints out font pattern for each face found. If --index is given, only one face of each file is queried, otherwise all faces are queried.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Only query face indexed index of each file.:
- Format output according to the format specifier format.:
- Show version of the program and exit.:
- Show summary of options.:
- font-file:Query font-file for font faces.
This manual page was updated by Behdad Esfahbod <[email protected]>.