Updated: Sep 10, 2012
fc-validate [ -Vhv ]
fc-validate validates font-file(s) if each fonts satisfies the language coverage according to the orthography files in fontconfig. If --index is given, only one face of each file is validated, otherwise all faces are validated.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Only query face indexed index of each file.:
- Set lang as a language instead of current locale. this is used for -m.:
- Show more detailed information.:
- Show version of the program and exit.:
- Show summary of options.:
- font-file:Query font-file for font faces.
This manual page was updated by Akira TAGOH <[email protected]>.