Section: User Commands (1)
:gresource [--section SECTION] list FILE [PATH]
:gresource [--section SECTION] details FILE [PATH]
:gresource [--section SECTION] extract FILE PATH
:gresource sections FILE
:gresource help [COMMAND]
- offers a simple commandline interface to GResource. It lets you list and extract resources that have been compiled into a resource file or included in an elf file (a binary or a shared library).
The file to operate on is specified by the FILE argument.
- Lists resources. If SECTION is given, only list resourcs in this section. If PATH is given, only list matching resources.
- Lists resources with details. If SECTION is given, only list resources in this section. If PATH is given, only list matching resources. Details include the section, size and compression of each resource.
- Extracts the resource named by PATH to stdout. Note that resources may contain binary data.
- Lists sections containing resources. This is only interesting if FILE is an elf file.
- Prints help and exits.