Section: User Commands (1)
:gvfs-ls [OPTION...] [LOCATION...]
- lists information about the given locations. If no location is given, it defaults to the current directory.
gvfs-ls is similar to the traditional ls utility, but using gvfs locations instead of local files: for example you can use something like as location.
File attributes can be specified with their gvfs name, e.g. standard::icon, or just by namespace, e.g. unix, or by '*' which matches all attributes. Several attributes or groups can be specified, separated by comma.
The following options are understood:
- Prints a short help text and exits.
- Shows the version number and exits.
- The attributes to get, specified as a comma-separated list of gvfs file attribute names.
- Show hidden files.
- Use a long listing format.
- Show only filenames starting with PREFIX.
- Don't follow symlinks.