Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: 04 October 1993
:Normal ILBMs with 1-16 planes.
:Multiplatte (normal or HAM) pictures.
:Color map (BMHD + CMAP chunk only, nPlanes = 0).
- Unofficial direct color.
- 1-16 planes for each color component.:
- Chunks usedBMHD, CMAP, CAMG (only HAM & EHB flags used), PCHG, BODY unofficial DCOL chunk to identify direct color ILBM
- Chunks ignoredGRAB, DEST, SPRT, CRNG, CCRT, CLUT, DPPV, DRNG, EPSF
- Other chunks (ignored but displayed in verbose mode)NAME, AUTH, (c), ANNO, DPI
:Unknown chunks are skipped.
- Give some information about the ILBM file.:
- -ignore <chunkID>
- Skip a chunk. <chunkID> is the 4-letter IFF chunk identifier of the chunk to be skipped.:
- -isham | -isehb
- Treat the input file as a HAM or Extra_Halfbrite picture, even if these flags or not set in the CAMG chunk (or if there is no CAMG chunk).:
- If all colors in the CMAP have a value of less then 16, ilbmtoppm assumes a 4-bit colormap and gives a warning. With this option the colormap is scaled to 8 bits.:
Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual - Devices (3rd Ed.)
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer.
Modified October 1993 by Ingo Wilken ([email protected])