Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: August 2014
Index?action=index Return to Main Contents
lsattr - list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
lsattr [ -RVadv ] [ files... ]
lsattr lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See chattr?(1) for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
- Recursively list attributes of directories and their contents.:
- Display the program version.:
- List all files in directories, including files that start with `.'.:
- List directories like other files, rather than listing their contents.:
- List the file's version/generation number.:
lsattr was written by Remy Card <[email protected]>. It is currently being maintained by Theodore Ts'o <[email protected]>.
There are none :-).
lsattr is part of the e2fsprogs package and is available from http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net.
More Man Pages