:orage [options] [[FILE]...]
- is a fast and easy to use graphical calendar for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It uses portable ical format and includes common calendar features like repeating appointments and multiple alarming possibilities. orage does not have group calendar features, but can only be used for single user.
orage takes a list of FILEs for ical files that should be imported. Contents of those files are read and converted into orage, but those files are left untouched.
- Print version information and exit.
- Print brief help and exit.
- Open the preferences setting window.
- Hide orage if it is visible and show it if it is hidden.
-a, ----add-foreign file [RW]
- Add a foreign file into orage. By default this file is read-only but adding RW after the filename makes it writeable.
-r, ----remove-foreign file
- Remove foreign file from orage. The file itself is not removed or modified. If you want to remove it, you need to do that separately using proper operating system command.
All orage datafiles are by default in ~/.local/share/orage and all configuration files are in ~/.config/orage. (Note that you can change these locations, so if you do not find them, check from the UI.)
orage was originally written by Mickael Graf and is now being maintained by Juha Kautto <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Juha Kautto <[email protected]>.
More Man Pages
- Compare Im 6
- Composite Im 6
- Convert Im 6
- Dpkg Split
- Gvfsd Metadata
- I 486 Linux Gnu Ld
- I 486 Linux Gnu Ld Bfd
- I 486 Linux Gnu Objdump
- I 586 Linux Gnu Ld
- I 586 Linux Gnu Ld Bfd
- I 586 Linux Gnu Objdump
- Import Im 6
- Ld Bfd
- Man page of ORAGE