Section: User Commands (1)
- Do no post-processing on the bytes being read or written.:
- Do not display headers indicating the source of the bytes dumped.:
- Also dump the requested file descriptor activity in any new child processes that are created.:
- Remove duplicate read/writes from the output. If you're looking at a tty with echo, you might want this.:
- Display a version string.:
- Display a help message.:
- Not used but useful for the user to look at to get good file descriptor numbers.
The following diagnostics may be issued on stderr:
- Error attaching to pid ...
- An unknown error occurred while attempted to attach to a process.. you may need to be root.: