Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: May 2007
- thunar-volman [OPTION...]
- -a, --device-added <udi-of-your-device>
- Manually tell thunar about a device:
- -c, --configure
- Configure management of removable drives and media:
- -v, --version
- Print version information and exit:
- X display to use:
Written by Benedikt Meurer <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Simon Huggins <[email protected]> (with help from help2man) for the Debian project but may be used by others.
Please report bugs to Debian's bug tracking system. Details can be found at http://bugs.debian.org/
Copyright © 2004-2007
The full documentation for thunar-volman is maintained in /usr/share/doc/thunar/html/C/using-removable-media.html