Section: User Command (1)
unopkg [add] <options> extension-path...
unopkg [remove] <options> extension-identifier...
unopkg [list] <options> extension-identifier...
unopkg [reinstall] <options>
LibreOffice is a fully featured office suite for the daily use with all features you would normally expect in an office suite.
There exists many LibreOffice extensions all over the word. For example, see http://extensions.libreoffice.org/
This tool allows managing the extensions from the command line.
- add the given extensions:
- remove extensions by the given identifiers:
- reinstall all deployed extensions (only for experts):
- list information about the deployed extensions:
- raise Extension Manager Graphical User Interface (GUI):
- display help and exit:
- output version information and exit:
- verbose output:
- force overwriting existing extensions:
- --log-file <file>
- custom log file; the default one is <cache-dir>/log.txt:
- operate on the system installation deployment context; use only when no concurrent Office process(es) are running! (only for experts):
- --deployment-context <context>
- operate on explicit deployment context (only for experts):
See http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport for more details about how to report bugs in LibreOffice.
This manual page was created by Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>.