Section: RAR archiver (1)
This manual page documents briefly the unrar command.
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
After the program name comes a command and then optional switches with dashes before them. A summary of commands is included below. For a complete description, run unrar without options.
- Extract files to current directory.:
- List archive content.:
- Print file to stdout.:
- Test archive files.:
- Verbosely list archive.:
- Extract files with full path.:
NOTE: Every switch must be separated by a whitespace. You cannot put them together.
- Disable Authenticity Verification check.:
- Disable comments show.:
- Freshen files.:
- Keep broken extracted files.:
- Send all messages to stderr.:
- Disable all messages.:
- Overwrite existing files.:
- Do not overwrite existing files.:
- Set password.:
- Do not query password.:
- Recurse subdirectories.:
- Update files.:
- List all volumes.:
- Exclude specified file.:
- Exclude files in specified list file.:
- Read file names to exclude from stdin.:
- Assume Yes on all queries.:
This manual page was written by Petr Cech <[email protected]> according to "unrar -h" for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).