Section: User Commands (1)
usbmuxd stands for "USB multiplexing daemon". To the user/developer what it actually does is to proxy requests over a USB cable on directly to a listening TCP port on the iPhone.
- Print this message.:
- Be verbose (use twice or more to increase).:
- Do not daemonize (implies one -v).:
- Change to this user after startup (needs usb privileges). If USER is not specified, defaults to usbmux.:
- Run in udev operation mode.:
- Tell a running instance to exit if there are no devices connected (must be in udev mode).:
- Tell a running instance to exit, even if there are still devices connected (always works).:
Hector Martin "marcan" <[email protected]>
Nikias Bassen <[email protected]>
Paul Sladen <[email protected]>
Man page written to conform with Debian by Julien Lavergne.