Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: v3.0 of 8 May 2008
zipsplit - split a zipfile into smaller zipfiles
zipsplit [-t] [-i] [-p] [-s] [-n size] [-r room] [-b path] [-h] [-v] [-L] zipfile
zipfile Zipfile to split.
- Report how many files it will take, but don't make them.:
- Make index (zipsplit.idx) and count its size against first zip file.:
- -n size
- Make zip files no larger than "size" (default = 36000).:
- -r room
- Leave room for "room" bytes on the first disk (default = 0).:
- -b path
- Use path for the output zip files.:
- Pause between output zip files.:
- Do a sequential split even if it takes more zip files.:
- Show a short help.:
- Show version information.:
- Show software license.:
zipsplit reads a zipfile and splits it into smaller zipfiles.
To be filled in.
Does not yet support large (> 2 GB) or split archives.