Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3pm)
Creates a new object, no options.
Alias for init.
Checks if the object is actually initialized with data. Due to limitations in Parse::DebianChangelog this currently simply checks if one of the fields Source, Version, Maintainer, Date, or Changes is initalized.
The following fields are available via accessor functions (all fields are string values unless otherwise noted):
- ExtraFields (all fields except for urgency as hash):
- Header (the whole header in verbatim form):
- Changes (the actual content of the bug report, in verbatim form):
- Trailer (the whole trailer in verbatim form):
- Closes (Array of bug numbers):
- Maintainer (name and email address):
- Timestamp (Date expressed in seconds since the epoche):
- ERROR (last parse error related to this entry in the format described at Parse::DebianChangelog::get_parse_errors.:
Frank Lichtenheld, <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2005 by Frank Lichtenheld
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA