Section: Maintenance Commands (8)
- Specifies a limiting load factor, over which batch jobs should not be run, instead of the compile-time choice of 1.5. For an SMP system with n CPUs, you will probably want to set this higher than n-1.:
- Specify the minimum interval in seconds between the start of two batch jobs (60 default).:
- Debug; print error messages to standard error instead of using syslog?(3). This option also implies -f.:
- Run atd in the foreground.:
- Process the at/batch queue only once. This is primarily of use for compatibility with old versions of at; atd -s is equivalent to the old atrun command.:
/var/spool/cron/atjobs The directory for storing jobs; this should be mode 700, owner daemon.
/var/spool/cron/atspool The directory for storing output; this should be mode 700, owner daemon.