Section: [FIXME: manual] (8)
Updated: November 2007
:gconf-schemas [--register|unregister|register-all] [schema1] [schema2] [...]
- This manual page documents briefly the gconf-schemas command.
- register schemas to the GConf database
- unregister schemas from the GConf database
- clean up the GConf database and register all schemas again. This might be neccessary if your gconf database becomes corrupted.
- do not send SIGHUP to the running gconfd-2 processes.
This manual page was written by Patrick Schoenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
Copyright © 2007 Patrick Schoenfeld