Updated: Dec 30, 2011
These commands specify the action that nfacct performs. Only one of them can be specified at any given time.
- List the existing accounting object in table.:
- Restore accounting object table by reading from stdin. Input format is the one used as output by the list command.:
- Add new accounting object.:
- Delete accounting object.:
- Get existing accounting object.:
- Flush the entire table.:
- Displays the version information.:
- Displays the help message.:
- This tool also allows a couple of options with the get and list commands that are
- That atomically obtains and resets the counters.:
- That displays the output in XML format.:
Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote and maintains the nfacct tool.
Man page written by Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email protected]>.