Section: Linux-PAM Manual (8)
- This module can be used to deny access. It always indicates a failure to the application through the PAM framework. It might be suitable for using for default (the OTHER) entries.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- This is returned by the account and auth services.
- This is returned by the setcred function.
- This is returned by the password service.
- This is returned by the session service.
#%PAM-1.0 # # If we don't have config entries for a service, the # OTHER entries are used. To be secure, warn and deny # access to everything. other auth required pam_warn.so other auth required pam_deny.so other account required pam_warn.so other account required pam_deny.so other password required pam_warn.so other password required pam_deny.so other session required pam_warn.so other session required pam_deny.so
pam_deny was written by Andrew G. Morgan <[email protected]>