Section: Linux-PAM Manual (8)
:pam_faildelay.so [debug] [delay=microseconds]
- pam_faildelay is a PAM module that can be used to set the delay on failure per-application.
- Turns on debugging messages sent to syslog.
- Set the delay on failure to N microseconds.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
- Delay was successful adjusted.
- The specified delay was not valid.
The following example will set the delay on failure to 10 seconds:
auth optional pam_faildelay.so delay=10000000
pam_faildelay was written by Darren Tucker <[email protected]>.