Section: Maintenance Commands (8)
Updated: July 1, 2009
RealtimeKit is a D-Bus system service that changes the scheduling policy of user processes/threads to SCHED_RR (i.e. realtime scheduling mode) on request. It is intended to be used as a secure mechanism to allow real-time scheduling to be used by normal user processes.
- -h, --help
- Show a summary of options.:
- Show version.:
- Reset real-time status of known threads.:
- Reset real-time status of all threads.:
- Start RealtimeKit if it is not running already.:
- -k, --exit
- Terminate running RealtimeKit daemon.:
RealtimeKit was written by Lennart Poettering <[email protected]>.